Thursday, January 22, 2015

1-12-2015

1-12-2015

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 12:04:54 +0800
Subject: The week of miracles!
From: 
eric.heaton@myldsmail.net
To: 
heatonjudy@hotmail.com

This week has gone by really well, we were able to meet with a good amount of people this week and were able to really develop our relationship with our ward and were able to also go on some exchanges with our zone leaders, so all in all it was a pretty good week.

Well the week started off with the Zone leader exchanges, and I was able to go back to the big city of Kaohsiung (gaoxiong) to serve in the zone leaders area for a day.  It was pretty fun, I was starting to really forget what a big city feels like, and as I stepped out of the subway station the first sight I got to see was a 4 lane road totally packed to the brim with motor scooters, and people just going to their various places, with the roar of motors.  It totally threw me off, but made me laugh all at the same time.

After the exchange my and my companion were pumped and ready to get our area up and running, and so the next day we set some goals and made plans to really try to keep in contact with all of our investigators every day, so for the next day we had a fun time going to the nearby investigator houses and just leaving them a small note with a scripture on it and inviting them all to read and just to keep going.  After that we headed out to our beach area to meet with an investigator and had a great time teaching her.

Finally at the end of the week we were able to meet with a cool new family where the husband smokes and the wife doesn't really like it, so they wanted us to share a message about getting over that, so we are excited to be able to keep working on that!

Well that's pretty much it for this week.  Hope that you are all having a great time and a great week, know that I haven't even needed to put on a jacket so far this winter and I'm just loving it!!


Until next week

No comments:

Post a Comment